Discover more

General Terms And Conditions

Included Services

  • Welcome drink, fresh fruits and home-made chocolate in the room
  • Daily relaxation in the exquisite spa area with Finnish Sauna and Soft Bath (Bathing gown, towls, fresh fruits, teas, sauna fragrances and home-made peelings provided by the hotel)
  • Free WiFi in the whole hotel
  • Home-made cakes for a snack in the lounge with fireplace or on the sun terrace every day
  • 4-course gourmet dinner in the restaurant with fresh herbs and vegetables. We will be pleased to prepare individual menus according to your needs, such as vegan or vegetarian meals, or lactose-free and gluten-free dishes. Please inform us when you book.
  • Light-flooded panorama restaurant and cosy hotel bar with fireplace
  • Sun terrace with magnificent view to the surrounding mountain world.
  • Free car parking
  • In summer, heated swimming pool in our large garden created with love
  • For our little guests, a lot of space in the garden and in the big play room including table tennis and table football
  • Indoor fitness studio
  • Great choice of books in German, Italian, English and Russian

Price Information

  • Prices do not include the visitor's tax - € 2,20 per person and night
  • Holiday with your four-legged darling on request, € 70,-- per stay without food
  • Prices in the suites for two paying guests, every further guest € 70,-- per night
  • Deposit: 40 % in order to reserve your booking, 60 % one week before your arrival
  • Surcharge for New Year's Eve menu € 50,-- per person including sparkling wine at midnight

Children in Junior-suites With At Least Two Paying Guests

  • 0 to 3 years = free
  • 3 to 5 years = € 25,00
  • 6 to 10 years = € 35,00
  • 10 to 14 years = € 50,00

Cancellation Conditions

Please understand that the cancellation of room bookings can only be accepted in written form. In case of cancellation or a premature departure, the regulations of the Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions are in force.

Room cancellations are only valid in written form.

  • For a cancellation within 90 days before the arrival, we will charge 40 % of the booked business volume
  • Within 30 days before the arrival, we will charge 70 % of the booked business volume.
  • Within 7 days before the arrival, we will charge 90 % of the booked business volume.
  • In case of No Show we will charge 100 % of the booked business volume

When booking, we recommend to contract a travel cancellation insurance.

European Travel Insurance

To reservations and bookings apply the General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry .

Account

In order to confirm your booking we kindly ask you to pay a deposit of 40%, as indicated in the offer, via transfer exempt from charges, and the remaining of 60% one week before your arrival.

 

Our account:

 

Raiffeisenkasse Wagrain / Kleinarl

BIC 35069

Account n.: 1060102

 

IBAN: AT853506900001060102

Swift-Code BIC: RVSAAT2S069

All-Inclusive Offers

Come and see us in Kleinarl, no matter in which season! Thanks to our all-inclusive offers you will find an attractive holiday package created with love. Find your perfect holiday!

Come And Cook With Us

Cooking in and with nature, this awaits you in the Lärchenhof in Kleinarl. Widen your culinary horizon with cooking lessons with your host, devoted to special topics.

Celebrating In A Small Circle

Up to 35 people can celebrate their private festivities in the cosy atmosphere of the Hotel Lärchenhof. We will be happy to fulfil your wishes for your perfect celebration.

Comments Of Our Guests

Read these recommendations assure yourself, that Hotel Lärchenhof is your perfect destination .