General Terms And Conditions
- Fresh fruits and home-made chocolate in the room
- Daily relaxation in the exquisite spa area with Finnish Sauna (Bathing gown, towls, fresh fruits, teas, sauna fragrances and home-made peelings provided by the hotel)
- Free WiFi in the whole hotel
- Home-made cakes for a snack in the lounge with fireplace or on the sun terrace every day
- 4-course gourmet dinner in the restaurant with fresh herbs and vegetables. We will be pleased to prepare individual menus according to your needs, such as vegan or vegetarian meals, or lactose-free and gluten-free dishes. Please inform us when you book.
- Light-flooded panorama restaurant and cosy hotel bar with fireplace
- Sun terrace with magnificent view to the surrounding mountain world.
- Free car parking
- In summer, heated swimming pool in our large garden created with love
- For our little guests, a lot of space in the garden and in the big play room including table Tennis
- small cinema
- Great choice of books in German, Italian, English and Russian
- Prices do not include the visitor's tax - € 3,00 per person and night
- Holiday with your four-legged darling on request, € 70,-- per stay without food
- Prices in the suites for two paying guests, every further guest € 70,-- per night
- Deposit: 40 % in order to reserve your booking, 60 % one week before your arrival
- Surcharge for New Year's Eve menu € 90,-- per person including sparkling wine at midnight
Children in Junior-suites With At Least Two Paying Guests
- 0 to 3 years = free
- 3 to 5 years = € 40,00
- 6 to 10 years = € 50,00
- 10 to 14 years = € 70,00
In special times special solutions are needed:
For current bookings we offer a free cancellation of the booked trip (only for Corona reason) up to 3 days before arrival.
In order to confirm your booking we kindly ask you to pay a deposit of 40%, as indicated in the offer, via transfer exempt from charges, and the remaining of 60% one week before your arrival.
Raiffeisenkasse Wagrain / Kleinarl
Account n.: 1060102
Swift-Code BIC: RVSAAT2S069